** Photography by Dan Cutrona
Have you ever seen a room in our magazine and wondered where you could find a similar look? Let’s throwback to a room featured in last year’s annual edition of SNEH. This space mixes vintage custom design with modern touches. The bright whites and yellows mix well with the darker tones in beams on the ceiling. Mix and match patterns, while keeping the same color tones throughout the space. Although this room is on the ocean, it can easily transition into any style home.
1. Herringbone Throw, $243: Brahms Mount http://www.brahmsmount.com/throws/cotton-herringbone-throw.html?swatch=36&gclid=CLaqwIamzMYCFZYYHwodQwMEZQ
2. Lamp, $29: Target http://www.target.com/p/surya-table-lamp/-/A-16825296#prodSlot=_2_20
3. Throw Pillow, $57: Ballard Designs http://www.ballarddesigns.com/courtney-pillow/decor-pillows/pillows-throws/all-pillows/340194
4. Curtains, $99-$119: Pottery Barn http://www.potterybarn.com/products/kendra-trellis-pole-pocket-drape/?pkey=cpattern-drapes-curtains&
5. Chair, $699-1,059: Ballard Designs http://www.ballarddesigns.com/thurston-wing-chair-without-nailheads/furniture/living-room/chairs/264741 Print, Milina Gold